Friday, May 4, 2012

Remember that New Series I was talking about?

Remember when I mentioned creating a new video series?  Here it is, sorta.





This video was probably sitting on my computer for a year or more, I just never got around to uploading it.

Right now, I'm not too sure where to even go with it from here.  This was intended as a trailer/teaser video for something I haven't even started working on.  Most people probably wouldn't get the joke at the end, since it's related to a random typo I made in a much older YouTube video where I talked about YouTube Partners posting things that were questionable under the Terms of Use.  On the bright side, YouTube's newest video uploader seems to work fine (and that's always a plus!).

I'll post more information here if and when I continue to take this series somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment