Friday, October 1, 2010

YouTube's Recent Release Notes (Sept 30th)

The YouTube blog has posted it's most recent feature release notes.  Read it here.  (If you would rather get the short version, click the 'More' link below...)

The short of the update: more languages supported, more countries added to the Partner Program, updates to the video editor (which I can't use on my computer), Autoshare to MySpace (kind of late, isn't it?), filtering update to the 'Charts' page, improved screen reader accessibility (for visually impaired users), 'Shows' available in France, new 'HD' and 'CC' badges on search results, an 'Add to Playlist' button on video thumbnails in search results, and finally, the 'grayed out' videos which have been previously watched.

Anyway, I was going to mention this as a YouTube bulletin, but I couldn't post it for some reason.  Guess I need to find out what that's about...

No comments:

Post a Comment