Monday, December 16, 2013

Reviving the YouTurbia Blog, and YouTube Live Streaming

Has it really been since February?


Anyway, with that said, I'm hoping to revive this blog, for real this time.  There's been so much going on with YouTube (Content ID gone mad, and YouTube Live FINALLY being available to most users), but also with other popular video sites such as Twitch.TV.

With that said, here is an official YouTube Creators Blog Entry about the recent YouTube Live developments. For those more interested in things you can do with the YouTube API related to the Live feature, read this post.


Until I get around to posting regularly here again, here are some links to see what I've been doing:

My YouTube Channel
NSider2.com
NSider2 Twitter
My Twitch.TV Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment